Thank you for your interest in submitting a guest post on Frugal Minimalist Kitchen!
I’ve outlined my expectations and guidelines for you to follow so we both have a good experience.
Guest Post Terms:
- Guest posting is unpaid.
- You will get up to 2 dofollow backlinks to your blog (DA 31+). 1 to your homepage, in your bio, and another to a non-competing article of your choice.
- The anchor text of the links may not be keywords in the article.
- You agree to share the post on your social media channels, including Pinterest and your email list.
- I will not accept press releases, sales posts, articles designed to sell your product or service or one you’re affiliated with.
- If you wish to pay me to submit an article (sponsor a post), it must follow all criteria listed here and will include only nofollow links as per Google’s Terms of Service.
- After you submit your article and I’ve responded back letting you know it’s approved, the article becomes my property.
- If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submission, I am not interested and you can use the article elsewhere.
- All writing must be original submission and may not be published anywhere else (I will be checking)
- Length: 1000-2000 words
- Must be a complete/standalone article (cannot start a story then make reader go to your website to read the ending)
- Submit fully completed article for review. As with all of us, I don’t have a ton of time to review guest post submissions. Please submit the fully completed article and I will read it.
- It should be ready to post and not require any grammar, spelling, or editing for clarity/tone from me.
- Keep the formatting simple. I will be formatting it to match my blog and if it requires a lot of reformatting, it won’t be accepted.
- Don’t worry about photos, unless you took your own and give me permission to use them in the post and for Pinterest pins. Otherwise I will add photos as I see fit to ensure that I have full copywrite compliance
- Tone: conversational
- Link to credible sources for any stats or facts you state
Please read the information on the page About Frugal Minimalist Kitchen to get a sense of what I do and what my readers are looking for.
My readers are mostly North American women aged 25-50 who are interested in:
- saving money
- simple living
- intentional living
- and similar topics
Accepted topics include: how to save money, time, stress, or simplify or declutter in the kitchen, while grocery shopping, or similar.
Do not talk about:
- dieting/fad diets
- weight loss
- or other such topics
If it does not meet those criteria the article submission will be declined.
I reserve the right to edit the post for formatting, SEO, add my own affiliate links, or otherwise as I feel fits the needs of my readers.
If you wish to submit a guest post, please email me with the following information:
- your name and relevant credentials
- contact information
- your website
- fully finished article that is 100% original
- format: word, google doc. No veiled or cloaked links
- a description of why you think your article will be a good fit for my readers
- short bio with a link to your homepage
- submit by email to bri (at) frugalminimalistkitchen (dot) com using subject line: Hufflepuff Submission so I know you read the guidelines (If we’ve already been discussing a guest post, you don’t need to use this subject line. I just want to easily be able to filter out unsolicited guest posts)
I will let you know if I’m interested in publishing your article.
If you don’t hear back from me within 2 weeks, you can assume I’m not interested in your article. I cannot provide feedback on submissions that don’t meet the cut. Please review the guidelines more carefully.